Introductory Phase 1 Predetermination of applicant eligibility *
Introductory checking of academic records to determine chances of admission to a German educational institute
1) Your prior educational docs (high school and or degrees) will be examined to see if they meet the basic requirements of acceptance in Germany, USA, CANADA, etc. Universities, and other educational initiates abroad.
2) The language of instruction for a chosen degree could be in English, German (need to start with German classes), or both.
3) We shall determine If the candidate meets the minimum qualifications for acceptance in a relevant University or any other educational training institute.
4) Applicants for a BA must email Ordinary & Advanced level transcripts and certificates. For those looking at graduate studies (MA), they should submit BA transcripts with the degree certificates. In order to save time. Please attach as well current CV in the “Europass template”
5) Ph.D. applicants ought to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to appreciate their individual interest in research.
6) We process this introductory checking of academic records to determine chances of admission & the availability of your area of interest.
7) At the same time, please pay a service fee of a fee of 80EURS for this Phase I, The applicant should tell us what area of study they wish or ask to be guided (recommend) by us based on their prior education.